LYCEE HENRI IV- PREPAS 2012 / 2013
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -17%
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

Une question sur les documents financiers

4 participants

Une question sur les documents financiers Empty Une question sur les documents financiers

Message  Carra Sam 7 Juil - 7:29

Hi everyone,
Sorry to write in English, but I'm the mother of a student accepted in Henri IV and do not speak any French.
My daughter is away at the moment. We've prepared all the documents for inscription to send, but there's one thing I don't quite understand - should we send the bank cheque for the internat now, or do they want it in September ( as it is said that it will be cashed late in September) ?
In the Récapitulatif des pièces du dossier all the other cheques are mentioned , except for the one for the internat. It's written, that there should be L’enveloppe adressée à Monsieur l’Agent Comptable du Lycée Henri-IV , but I'm not sure if we should put the cheque for the internat in it , or we should take it there at the beginning of the school year.
I'd be very greatful if anyone can help me with that. Thank you Smile
------------------
Google translation ( please, forgive the mistakes ) :
Salut tout le monde,
Désolé d'écrire en anglais, mais je suis la mère d'un étudiant admis à Henri IV et ne parlent pas le français.
Ma fille est loin pour le moment. Nous avons préparé tous les documents pour l'inscription à envoyer, mais il ya une chose que je ne comprends pas très bien - devrions-nous envoyer le chèque de banque pour l'internat maintenant, ou veulent-ils en Septembre (comme il est dit qu'il sera encaissé à la fin de Septembre)?
Dans le Récapitulatif des pièces du dossier tous les autres contrôles sont mentionnés, sauf pour celui de l'internat. Il est écrit, qu'il devrait y avoir L'enveloppe adressee à Monsieur l'Agent Comptable du Lycée Henri-IV, mais je ne sais pas si nous devrions mettre le chèque pour l'internat en elle, ou que nous devrions en arriver là au début de l'année scolaire.
Je serais très reconnaissant si quelqu'un peut m'aider à ce sujet. Merci Smile

Carra

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Une question sur les documents financiers Empty Re: Une question sur les documents financiers

Message  Matthieu Sam 7 Juil - 8:56

Last year we had to send it with all the documents. I think it should be put in the enveloppe adressée à Monsieur l’Agent Comptable du Lycée Henri-IV, since I guess you don't have anything else to put in.

You should also think about the 2 other cheques that will have to be given during the year, since it may be uneasy for your daughter to get them if you live away or anything.

I hope I have been clear.

Matthieu

Une question sur les documents financiers Empty Re: Une question sur les documents financiers

Message  Carra Sam 7 Juil - 9:15

Absolutely clear! Thanks a lot Smile

Carra

Message  ultimatewizard Sam 7 Juil - 13:29

well, i had had the same question. the man in H4 inscriptions said that we can give these documents ,which requires a cheque, in september. I am inscribed (registered ?) without these documents and will give them in september.
ultimatewizard
ultimatewizard

Message  Carra Sam 7 Juil - 20:41

Well, probably I'll have to ask them, too... . Did you contact them by e-mail or telephone?

Carra

Message  Quentin B Mer 11 Juil - 1:54

Hi! I'm living in Luxembourg. So I hadn't any bank cheque before September. i gave all of them only at the beginning of the year.

If you phone them and explain to them your problem. Normally, it's ok.

Quentin B

Message  Carra Mer 11 Juil - 5:33

Thanks a lot for sharing, Quentin. Obviously this is the best thing to do. I wrote them an e-mail, but probably I'll have to phone.
What's more, it turns out that my daughter is not going to be at the internat of Henri IV, but either in Lourcine or Coubertin. She received a mail yesterday and she has to wait for further instructions Smile .
In that case, we have to decide now if she is going to take the "Demi-pensionnaire" regime or the "Interne-Externé" .
Any advice about the food at the canteen ? Which of the two options is better ?

Carra

Message  Quentin B Mer 11 Juil - 20:40

I started as a demi-pensionnaire, but I finished the year as an interne-externé. The canteen is good at the lunch time. Well it's not a restaurant, but it isn't that bad. The dinner is less good. Well, it is a good way to save time. And it is precious.

Quentin B

Message  Carra Dim 15 Juil - 17:08

Thanks, this is really helpful. Obviously interne-externe is the wiser choice. My daughter is going to be in Coubertin after all.
have a good summer ! Smile

Carra

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé